The Visual Artists Café will concentrate on looking at the needs for artists who are based in Co. Tipperary. The event will look at some of the common concerns facing visual artists and seek to identify a programme of work that will take place in Co. Tipperary later in the year.
We will look at
- maintaining a practice
- keeping up to date on – and participating in what is going on (locally, regionally, nationally and beyond),
- how people network and manage professional isolation,
- participation in wider supports and conversations.
The event will start with presentations on supports and projects taking place in Tipperary presented by:
- Tipperary County Arts Office.
- Local Enterprise Office.
- VAI CEO, Noel Kelly.
- Brendan Maher, Artistic Director, Source Arts Centre.
- Damer House Gallery.
These will be followed by an open discussion on what supports are in place and what more VAI can do to support Tipperary based artists.
Source Arts Centre
Thursday 26 September, 10:30am to 1pm.
***THIS EVENT IS FREE***
If you are having difficulty booking using your phone feel free to call 016729488 or email email@example.com and we can register you for the event.
Source: Visual Artists Ireland News