Wicklow County Council Arts Office want to hear your views before they publish a new arts plan towards the end of 2019. The plan will guide the development of sustainable provision for the arts in the period 2020-2024. It will build on achievements to date and take account of the cultural and wider public context locally and nationally.
WCC are keen to hear from you – as artist / practitioner or interested member of the public – about what you think the priorities of the plan might be.
You can give your views in an open-ended fashion or you might want to respond to any or all of the following prompts:
• Should the next arts plan seek to consolidate existing services and programmes or are there new needs it should provide for?
• How might we plan to support professional artists and creative practitioners in the county?
• Are there urgent needs in terms of arts spaces and facilities for artists and/or public
• Are there areas of the county which require particular attention in terms of arts development?
• Are there sections of the population who need or deserve special attention?
The deadline for receipt of submissions is Thursday 12 September, 12 Noon.
They can be sent using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively they can be posted to:
Arts Plan Consultation
Wicklow County Council
Bray Municipal District
Source: Visual Artists Ireland News